Rip Curl Challenge La Nord 2021, an exceptional Sunday on March 28!
30 março 2021
After a long month of waiting and in a particular context, The Rip Curl Challenge La Nord took place this Sunday, March 28 in exceptional conditions and under a beautiful spring sun!
Notre rider Rip Curl Vincent Duvignac, après un très bon premier tour, n’a pas réussi à trouver la deuxième bonne vague et passe à côté d’un troisième titre. Our Rip Curl rider Vincent Duvignac, after a very good first heat, failed to find the second good wave and missed out his third victory.
It was Didier Piter, renowned coach and legend of French Surfing, who won this very tough final in terms of level and in off-shore conditions with waves of around 3 meters.
- 1er Didier Piter (13,57 pts)
- 2nd Pierre Rollet (13,10 pts)
- 3ième William Alioti (13,00 pts)
- 4ième Vincent Duvignac (12,33 pts)
- 5ième Louis Poupinel (11,30 pts)
- 6ième Clement Roseyro (9,67 pts)