How To: Put on a Zip Free Wetsuit by Rip Curl
29 maggio 2017
We make the World's Best Wetsuits, true story.
Rip Curl's FlashBomb, E-Bomb and G-Bomb wetsuits are all available in Zip Free. Zip Free is a new ergonomic easy entry system that increases a surfer's paddling freedom while maintaining maximum water seal. We've added an adjustable shock cord closure system to prevent flushing.
If you're used to a Back Zip or Chest Zip wetsuit, then this How-To clip starring Samuel Pupo has been made to help you find the best way to get in and out of your new Zip Free suit. Once you go zipper-less, you'll never look back!
STEPS TO PUT ON :
- MAKE SURE THAT THE SUIT IS PULLED UP TO THE WAIST
- NOW PLACE LEFT ARM INTO THE SUIT AND PULL UP ONTO YOUR SHOULDER
- REPEAT WITH RIGHT ARM
- GRAB THE UPPER BODY PANEL FROM BEHIND YOUR HEAD
- PULL COLLAR ABOVE YOUR HEAD THEN PLACE YOUR HEAD THROUGH OPENING
- ADJUST LOCK SLIDE DESIGN CLOSURE SYSTEM SO THAT IT IS FIRM
- YET ALLOWS FOR FULL RANGE OF PADDLING MOVEMENT
STEPS TO TAKE OFF :
RIP CURL ZIP FREE SELECTION
- UNDO THE LOCK SLIDE DESIGN CLOSURE AND LENGTHEN THE CORD
- GRAB THE COLLAR AND EXTERNAL CHEST PANEL AND PULL UP OVER YOUR HEAD
- PULL SUIT DOWN EVENLY OVER BOTH SHOULDERS
- REMOVE COMPLETLY LEFT ARM FOLLOWED BY RIGHT ARM
- PEEL DOWN THE BODY AND OVER FEET