Whether you’re a core surfer, an avid nature lover or simply a person who loves to travel, there’s no better place for a holiday than Bells Beach, Australia. Nestled on the raw and rugged cliffs of Victoria’s Surf Coast, Bells is not only home to the Rip Curl Pro, but also one of the world’s best waves – a spectacle, a challenge and a natural wonder. An iconic surfers’ dream and the trip of a lifetime for anyone on The Search, Bells Beach is a bucket list destination for travellers from all over the globe.
Beyond Bells, the Victorian Surf Coast region is one of the world’s best-kept secrets. Stunning beaches, a coastline full of waves, sprawling country paddocks, world-class wineries and cuisine, bustling towns and incredible hikes. When you visit the Surf Coast, you’re giving yourself the chance to slow down and enjoy one of the most untouched coastlines in the world. Spoilt for choice and always in the midst of an adventure… that’s what it’s all about down in Victoria.
The town in the centre of it all – Torquay – is the birthplace of Rip Curl. And as we celebrate 50 years of surfing, we want to give you the chance to experience this special region.
In partnership with Visit Victoria, Rip Curl is giving YOU the chance to win a trip of a lifetime to Bells Beach, Australia.
The winner of the competition will score:
- A $2000 flight voucher for 2x return flights to Melbourne
- $1000 shopping spree at Rip Curl
- Five nights of accommodation along the Surf Coast including;
- Two nights at RACV Torquay Resort
- Two nights at “Manta Ray 1” in Skenes Creek through Holiday Great Ocean Road
- One night of accommodation at the lush By Moonlight
- A myriad of activities throughout the trip including but not limited to;
- Surf lessons in Torquay to get you ready for your Surf Coast expedition
- A fantastic dinner at Jack Rabbit winery
- A helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles (for two)
- A chance to explore the Otways with Otway Fly and Paddle with the Platypus
- An experience at the Forrest Brewery and Mountain Biking in the Forrest
Entry takes less than 30 seconds... what are you waiting for!
To explore Bells Beach and the region further go to visitmelbourne.com.au
WIN A TRIP TO BELLS BEACH COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents in Australia, Europe, United States of America, North and South America, Asia, New Zealand and Japan who are 18 years and over. Individuals must have a valid Email Address in order to access the promotional entry mechanism.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12PM AEST on 08/04/2019 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on 30/04/2019 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period to participate.
- Winners will be selected at random
- The Major prizes will be drawn by Thursday 2nd May 2019 at 101 Surf Coast Highway, Torquay, Victoria and the winners will be contacted in writing via email. The winners name may be published on all or any of the Rip Curl Regional Websites (providing the winner claims his/her prize within the time required under clause 13).
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Sign up with a valid email address and provide additional sign up information via the respective regional Rip Curl website.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool for the promotion period is AUD $5,000.00
- Major Prize:
- 1 x Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach Holiday Prize Pack as provided by Rip Curl, at the promoter’s discretion, including:
- $2000 flight voucher (Including domestic transfers and transport).
- 1 x $1,000 Pack of Rip Curl product (to be determined at time of prize draw)
- 5 nights accommodation at (TBD) for up to two people.
- Product is non exchangeable or refundable.
- No more than two people may utilise the accommodation provided unless organised with (TBD) prior to arrival.
- The winners must claim their prize by 5:00pm AEST Thursday 9th of May 2019 (7 days from the day the winner was chosen) by contacting Rip Curl. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by that time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A redraw of any Prize Pack not claimed will take place if the winner does not claim their prize, at 5:00pm AEST Thursday 9th of May 2019 (7 days from the day the winner was chosen). The redraw Prize must be claimed by 5:00 pm AEST Thursday 16th May 2019. If not the Prize is forfeited and Rip Curl has no obligation to make further draws or provide the prize to any persons, including the previously selected winners.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The promotion is designed to reward participants who show support for the Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach and Rip Curl 50th Birthday.
- The Promoter reserves the right to share any contact information provided by entrants to Visit Victoria & any other third parties who support this competition throughout the competition period.
- The Promoter and partners may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information provided in your entry for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Rip Curl PTY LTD (ABN 40 004 838 064) of 101 Surfcoast Highway, Torquay, Victoria, 3228. Telephone (03) 5261 0000 (in Australia).